Weather-Related Disclaimer: missives from legislators concerning road conditions, although timely and important, should be considered snapspots in time. For the most recent travel information, please consult MoDOT's Web site at http://www.modot.org/.

Disclaimer:
except when the post starts "MO Expat", all content published on Missives from Missouri is written and supplied by the noted legislator. Said missives will not necessarily reflect the views of Kyle Hill, the operator of Missives from Missouri, and as such the operator does not assume responsibility for its content. More information
Share this missive:

04 March 2010

Cunningham: Progress on the Health Care Freedom Act

I just wanted to take the opportunity to quickly update everyone on the Health Care Freedom Act’s progress. Today I’m happy report that the House version of the Health Care Freedom Act was perfected (in the House) by a vote of 113-40 and optimistically will soon be sent over to the Senate.

My Senate version of the bill has been passed out of committee and currently awaits acceptance and placement on the calendar. I sincerely appreciate all those who have come out and shown their support, and all those who have shown an interest in the issue. Each of you has my word that I will fight tirelessly until our constitutional rights in Missouri are fully protected from federal encroachment.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at my Capitol office.

No comments:

Post a Comment