Weather-Related Disclaimer: missives from legislators concerning road conditions, although timely and important, should be considered snapspots in time. For the most recent travel information, please consult MoDOT's Web site at http://www.modot.org/.

Disclaimer:
except when the post starts "MO Expat", all content published on Missives from Missouri is written and supplied by the noted legislator. Said missives will not necessarily reflect the views of Kyle Hill, the operator of Missives from Missouri, and as such the operator does not assume responsibility for its content. More information
Share this missive:

16 February 2011

Kander: Upcoming Town Halls (and other info)

Dear Friends,

Session is now in full swing and I'm as busy as ever in the State Capitol.  I want to take some time out to update you on the work I've been doing on your behalf so far in 2011.

That's why I've scheduled two upcoming Town Hall events. Please RSVP.
  1. Saturday, February 19th, 1-2PM at Coffee Girls Coffee Shop in Waldo at 7440 Washington (corner of Washington and 75th), KCMO.
  2. 2. Saturday, March 5th, 10:30-11:30AM at Broadway United Methodist Church at 406 West 74th Street, KCMO.
As always, I want to hear from you and I'll put the focus on answering as many of your questions as possible.

Before attending the Town Halls, you may be interested in reading up on some of my recent proposals in Jefferson City. The following list includes some of the bills I've proposed and also features links to articles you might find helpful.
Seeya on Saturday!

Sincerely,

Jason

P.S. Don't forget that you can always follow my updates on twitter and facebook, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment