Weather-Related Disclaimer: missives from legislators concerning road conditions, although timely and important, should be considered snapspots in time. For the most recent travel information, please consult MoDOT's Web site at http://www.modot.org/.

Disclaimer:
except when the post starts "MO Expat", all content published on Missives from Missouri is written and supplied by the noted legislator. Said missives will not necessarily reflect the views of Kyle Hill, the operator of Missives from Missouri, and as such the operator does not assume responsibility for its content. More information
Share this missive:

12 July 2011

Schupp: Mobile Office Hours at Pastries of Denmark, Breakfast At The Pasta House

Dear Friends and Neighbors,

I hope you and your family are finding ways to stay cool and enjoy each other's company this summer.

It has been heartening hearing stories from neighbors who continue to help with clean up efforts around the state. We have a state filled with people who choose to step up and help when called upon. That attitude gives me hope and pride as I work to craft and support good policy in Jefferson City.

Over the next few days, the Governor will either sign or veto the final pieces of legislation, or simply allow them to pass. For a list of the current status of this session's legislation, please go to http://governor.mo.gov/actions/index.php

I look forward to seeing many of you in the District as the summer continues. Please always feel welcome to contact me here in our neighborhood or through my Jefferson City office.

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to serve.

Truly,
Jill Schupp

Mobile Office Hours at Pastries of Denmark in Creve Coeur


During the interim between legislative sessions, I spend my time working on legislation; attending meetings to learn more about the community, region and issues in our state; and meeting with constituents. When I cannot attend, a trusted member of my team steps in to help keep information flowing.

Please come by to meet with staff, catch up on information and share your ideas:

Monday July 18, 9:00 - 10:00 AM
Monday, July 26, 9:00 - 10:00 AM

Pastries of Denmark Bakery and Cafe

12613 Olive Blvd
Creve Coeur, MO 63141

No Appointment Necessary!

Mark Your Calendar! Breakfast at The Pasta House

Let's Talk!


Please join in as we catch up at our annual "Let's Talk" breakfast at The Pasta House.

We will review the legislative session, and talk about where we are and should be headed!

The event is FREE! Space is limited, so please RSVP right away! Call Anne Marie at (314) 616-5009

The Pasta House
700 N. New Ballas Rd.
Creve Coeur, MO 63141

Tuesday, August 23
8:30 - 10:00 AM


May I Join You?


Are you having a subdivision meeting, picnic, scouting or summer school event? I would like to attend to meet you and your neighbors. Please include me! Whether you would like to share information about your group, would like information about my work in the legislature, or are simply inviting me as a guest, I will make every effort to attend.

Contact information

Missouri State Capitol, Room 102-B
Phone: (573) 751-9762
Local: (314) 616-5009
Fax: (573) 751-5409
Email: Jill{dot}Schupp{at}house{dot}mo{dot}gov

No comments:

Post a Comment