Weather-Related Disclaimer: missives from legislators concerning road conditions, although timely and important, should be considered snapspots in time. For the most recent travel information, please consult MoDOT's Web site at http://www.modot.org/.

Disclaimer:
except when the post starts "MO Expat", all content published on Missives from Missouri is written and supplied by the noted legislator. Said missives will not necessarily reflect the views of Kyle Hill, the operator of Missives from Missouri, and as such the operator does not assume responsibility for its content. More information
Share this missive:

05 January 2012

Neth: Brief Week, Brief Report

Happy New Year! I am officially back in session- the 96th Session of the Missouri General Assembly to be exact. We started on Wednesday, so a short week. Then next week we are back at it weekly on a regular basis.

It is much different this year than last. Whereas last year I was new to the whole thing and took a while to get up to speed, this year it seems like we never left in some regards. I'm deep into several issues already and look to have some challenges on my hands.

As many of you know, I will be very consistent on sending out a report weekly on the activities and happenings in Jefferson City. I enjoy giving everyone a more complete look into what goes on in their government- the good, the bad and everything in between.

This report will be brief, but next week I will review some of the major pieces of legislation I am working on.

Myron

No comments:

Post a Comment