- Provisions to spur economic development and bring new jobs to Missouri.
- Incentives for computer data centers.
- Incentives for amateur and collegiate sporting events.
- Major tax credit program reforms.
- Substantial reductions for tax credit programs.
- Tax payer protections including tying economic incentives to performance.
- Lower current corporate income tax rate from 6.25% to 5.5% to allow for more growth and creation of new jobs.
- A state sales tax holiday from July 1-7 on products made in America.
SB 8 will now be sent to the Senate for their consideration.